Wednesday, March 25, 2009

&& i love college --> and the music that comes with it

so

i was going through my videos (on my phone) and i came across videos i had taken at the LUPE FIASCO concert i went to last semester

&&&&&& i was wondering::::

---> hey! what happened to that [new group] he just signed.... " hey champ "

they are da bomb!!!!

Photobucket


.............then i thought of my [underground] musical [boo] = miguel jontel!

oh my friggin gosh! i wanna see him in concert so bad! that dude can SANG!

Photobucket

his progressive-funkiness is ME!! i totally identify with his sound!

miguel...........jontel...........if you read this ........where the heck are you! we need you down here in nc! cali can give you up for a week or so =)

Photobucket


......... && my newest discovery is this kid named asher roth.

man............ i love college!

Photobucket

:: joc ::

1 comment: